Just returned from another amazing “Unleash the Power Within” conference by Tony Robbins. Such an honor to be able to work with him and witness people’s amazing transformations right in front of your eyes. These 3 and a half day events are intense and really make powerful, lasting change possible. I thought I would dedicate this post to Tony and the amazing people who have attended his events both past and present; perhaps I will see you there in 2014?
Tony Robbins top achievements:
- Worked with over 3 million people from over 100 different countries – including Bill Clinton, Andre Agassi, Donna Karen & Hugh Jackman
- Creator of the #1-selling personal and professional development system of all time
- One of the “Top 50 Business Intellectuals in the World” – Accenture
- One of the “Top 200 Business Gurus” – Harvard Business Press
- One of the “Top Six Business Leaders in the World” – American Express
- A Top 100 Celebrity – Forbes
- Best-selling author of Unlimited Power & Awaken the Giant Within
- Featured in Time, Newsweek, Fortune, Forbes, Life, GQ, Vanity Fair, Business Week, Success magazines, CBS News, NBC News, ABC’s Prime Time Live, Fox News, CNN & more“The Bigger the Why – the Easier the How.”
UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN is about not waiting any longer. It’s about seizing the power that is already within you and challenging you to lead a life of your own design, rather than one that’s been scripted by your environment, society or anyone else.
AT UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN you will:
- Break through the fears that hold you back (including unconscious fears).
- Create momentum in your life to make difficult things become effortless.
- Develop powerful new routines that create maximum energy, optimum health and peak vitality.
- NEW! Implement a fail-safe system to ensure that you follow through long-term, especially when the demands, distractions and frustrations of life begin to vie for
- NEW! Harness the key strategies for wealth creation, regardless of the economy
or any other external forces.
Book here for Unleash the Power 2014 21-24 March London – Half price tickets until the end of May 2013!
My Favourite Tony Robbins Quotes:
“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
“Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives. ”
“We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
“You see, it’s never the environment; it’s never the events of our lives, but the meaning we attach to the events – how we interpret them – that shapes who we are today and who we’ll become tomorrow.”
Read more quotes
Personal Empowering Questions
“Successful people ask better questions” this quote really resonates with me so here are my top personal empowering questions for you to ask yourself if you want to make lasting change in your life!
What am I doing today to get what I want?
Will this behavior move me towards what I want or am I settling?
How would the person I want to be doing the thing I am about to do?
How long can I hold the vision?
Who do I have to become to attract the success I want?
Am I willing to accept the consequences of not changing?
Who is in control?
Am I settling into motion the causes that will produce the effects I want or am I settling?
Am I willing to do whatever it takes?
What don’t I SEE?
Who am I working with to help me get to where I want to be in my life?
Who is on my team to show me the strategies to obtaining what I want?
How much time could I cut off my learning curve if I only had someone who could mentor and coach me and show me what I don’t know, or even better, who would show me what I don’t know that I don’t know ! ?
What decision could you make right now to move you closer to your goal?
What are you grateful in your life right now?
What am I committed to in my life right now?
What do you need to focus on right now?
Which emotions do you need to strengthen?
How could you enjoy this even more?
How could you create even more certainty right now?
What am I most happy about my life right now?
What am I excited about in my life right now?
What am I proud of in my life right now?
What am I grateful for in my life right now?
What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
What am I committed to in my life right now?
Who do I love? Who loves me?
Feel free to share some of your answers in the comments below!